- 2 cups vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup fresh berries, for garnish
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds, for garnish
In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients except for the fresh fruit and almonds and stir until well combined, making sure all of the chia seeds are coated in the almond milk.
Pour the mixture into 4 cups or resealable glass jars and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
Serve with the toasted almonds and fresh fruit.
Orange Almond Cake
White Chocolate Blondies with Almonds and Pistachios
Christmas Morning Breakfast Bake
Bananas Foster French Toast
Brown Butter-Pecan Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce
Goat Cheese and Herb Frittata
Air Fried Italian Sausage and Bell Pepper Breakfast Strata
Bacon and Caramelized Onion Egg Bites