- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 cup cored, diced apple, preferably Honey Crisp or Pink Lady
- 1 cup chopped, toasted walnuts
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup walnut oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon pomegranate molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon sumac
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Combine the quinoa, parsley, apple, walnuts and red onion in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
In a small mixing bowl combine the walnut oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, pomegranate molasses, sumac and salt and pepper and mix well. Toss the quinoa with the dressing and let stand at room temperature for at least 20 minutes before serving.
Serve at room temperature.