- 8 ounces soba noodles
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/2 cup Peanut Miso Dressing
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 cup snow peas, blanched and cut on a bias
- 1 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped, roasted peanuts
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook, stirring, until tender, about 4 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water. Toss the noodles with the sesame oil and set aside in the refrigerator until ready to use.
In a medium bowl, combine the lime zest and juice, garlic, ginger, Sriracha sauce and the soy and mix well. Add the shrimp and let marinate for 15 minutes, at room temperature.
In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, add the peanut oil. Once hot, add the shrimp to the pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Transfer the shrimp to a plate and set aside.
Toss the cold soba noodles, the snow peas and the bell pepper with the Peanut Miso dressing. Divide the noodles between 4 plates. Divide the shrimp evenly between the four plates. Garnish with the green onions, cilantro and peanuts.
Serve cold or at room temperature.
Peanut Miso Dressing
Miso Salmon with Seasoned Sushi Rice
Stir Fried Udon Noodles with Pork and Wild Mushrooms
Soba Noodle Soup with Cloud Ear, Enoki and Shitake Mushrooms
Vietnamese-Style Curried Shrimp with Cellophane Noodles
Beefy Dan Dan Noodles
Shrimp And Crabmeat Stuffed Mirlitons
Thai-Style Grilled Chicken with Lemongrass-Kumquat Chutney
Wild Rice, Sausage, and Apple Dressing
Beef And Soba Noodles