- 2 cups cooked basmati rice
- 1 cup cooked wild rice
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 orange
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
In a large mixing bowl, combine the basmati, wild rice and quinoa and mix well.
Segment the grapefruit, orange and lime over a bowl to catch the juices. Set the segments aside and squeeze as much juice out of the flesh remaining on the peels as possible. Set juice aside and discard peels.
Add the green onions, cilantro, almonds, and vinaigrette to the rice and mix well.
Add the segments and the reserved juice and toss gently. Taste and season with salt and pepper if necessary.
Serve the salad at room temperature.