- Wedge of satsuma or orange
- 1 ounce Buffalo Trace Bourbon
- 3/4 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1/2 ounce Cherry Heering
- 1/2 ounce Falernum*
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 dashes Peychaud's Bitters
- Satsuma or orange wheel for garnish
Muddle the citrus wedge in a cocktail shaker then add the remaining ingredients except the citrus wheel. Add ice, shake and pour into an old fashioned glass. Garnish with a citrus wheel.
*Note: Falernum is a liqueur or syrup with a sweetened combination of flavors that include almond, ginger, clove, lime, vanilla, and allspice.