- 1 1/2 ounces Elijah Craig 12 year old Small Batch Bourbon
- 3/4 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce combination of Hazelnut and Cinnamon Syrup*
- 1 barspoon (about 1 teaspoon) coffee liqueur
- Dehydrated lemon wheel, for garnish
Combine all ingredients except the lemon wheel in a cocktail shaker. Add ice, shake and strain over fresh ice into a double old fashioned glass. Garnish with the lemon wheel.
* Note: At the restaurant a simple syrup is made in which toasted hazelnuts and cinnamon sticks are steeped in the hot syrup until cool and then strained out for this cocktail. You can make this yourself or use a combination of store-bought syrup. Another option is to use cinnamon or hazelnut syrup.
- Source: Delmonico Steakhouse
- Dish Type: Beverage/Alcoholic
- Cuisine: American
- Effort Level: Simple