- 2 ounces Dragon Berry Bacardi
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 ounce Monin pomegranate syrup
- 3 strawberries
- Splash of soda water, to top off drink
In a cocktail shaker combine the rum, pomegranate syrup, lemon-lime juice, and 2 of the strawberries.
Muddle the berries, then add ice and shake the cocktail until well-chilled.
Strain into a Collins glass over fresh ice, then top off the drink with a splash of soda water.
Garnish with the remaining strawberry and enjoy.