- 1 ½ ounces Four Oranges Vodka
- ½ ounce Grand Marnier Raspberry Peach liqueur
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¾ ounce pomegranate syrup
- Splash of soda, to top off the drink
- One sprig of mint, for garnish
- Lemon wheel, for garnish
Combine all ingredients except the soda, mint sprig and lemon wheel in a cocktail shaker.
Add ice and shake until the drink is well-chilled.
Strain over fresh ice into a Collins glass.
Top the drink off with a splash of soda and garnish with the mint sprig and lemon wheel.