- 1 ½ ounces Half Moon Gin
- ¾ ounce Jack Rudy Small Batch Tonic Syrup
- ¼ ounce Monin Black Currant Syrup
- ¼ ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- Splash of soda water, to top off drink
- 1 strip of lime peel, for garnish
Combine the gin, tonic syrup, black currant syrup, and lime juice in a double old-fashion glass or other 12 ounce glass of your choice. Add ice and top the drink off with a splash of soda water.
Stir to blend ingredients, then garnish with the lime peel.
- Source: Emeril's Orlando
- Dish Type: Beverage/Alcoholic
- Cuisine: American
- Occasion: Any
- Effort Level: Simple