- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/4 pound ground pork
- 1/4 pound chicken livers, pureed
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 cups cooked long grain white rice
- 1/4 cup beef stock or canned, low-sodium beef broth
- Dash of Tabasco, or other Louisiana hot sauce, or to taste
eIn a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
When hot, add the butter, onions, and bell peppers and sauté the vegetables until tender and lightly caramelized, 4 to 6 minutes.
Add the pork and cook, using the spoon to break the pork into small pieces, until it is well-browned, 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the liver purée, bay leaves, jalapeno, salt, coriander, cumin and cayenne and cook until the liver is cooked through and the spices are fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes.
Add the rice and beef stock and continue to cook, stirring, until well-combined and the rice is heated through, 2 to 3 minutes longer. Adjust the seasoning if necessary and add hot sauce to taste
Emeril's Delmonico Crispy Pork Cheeks with Creole Dirty Rice
Delmonico's Guappo Salad
Delmonico Olive Salad
Pecan Crusted Lemonfish With Lemon Butter Sauce And Pecan Crab Relish
Creole Mirliton Pirogues
Delmonico Fried Oyster Bordelaise
Emeril’s New Orleans Barbecue Shrimp
Chanterelle, Crabmeat, and Fettuccine with Lemon Butter Sauce
Andouille Smothered White Beans