- 2 heads cauliflower, separated into medium florets
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mashed roasted garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Place the cauliflower florets into a large pot of heavily salted boiling water and cook for 5 minutes. Transfer the cauliflower to a colander and rinse under cool running water to stop the cooking. Place the cauliflower in a 9- by 13-inch baking dish.
Combine the olive oil with the minced garlic and drizzle the oil-garlic mixture over the cauliflower. Sprinkle the cauliflower with salt and then sprinkle the Parmesan evenly over the top. Bake until the cauliflower is golden brown and crisp-tender, 35 to 40 minutes.
While the cauliflower is roasting, make the Curry Aioli by combining the mayonnaise, curry powder, roasted garlic, lemon juice, and vanilla in a small bowl and whisking until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve the sauce with the roasted cauliflower.