- 1 1/2 ounces Hendrick’s gin
- 1/2 ounce Luxardo Maraschino cherry juice
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice (strained)
- 3/4 ounce condensed milk
- 2 small dashes of rose flower water
- 3/4 ounce egg whites
- 1 ounce tonic water
- Red rose petal, for garnish
Place ice in a Collins glass and set aside.
Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing glass except for the tonic and rose petal; shake for 10 seconds. Add ice to the mix and shake again for another 10 seconds. Discard the ice in the Collins glass. Pour the ingredients into a Collins glass and garnish with the rose petal.