- 1 cup water
- 1 rib celery with leaves, cut into several pieces
- 1 lemon, cut in 1/2
- 1 head garlic, cut in 1/2
- 3 pounds assorted colored baby cauliflower, such as yellow, orange, and purple
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Heat water, celery, lemon, and garlic together in a saucepan. Place cauliflower in a steamer basket and set over water. Steam cauliflower for 5 to 7 minutes or until fork tender.
- Meanwhile, combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
- Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl and toss with dressing. Serve warm.
Lobster, Mushroom And Sweet Corn In A Pastry Boat
Sauteed Lamb Chops With Peppers And Celery Root Mash
Chocolate Covered Gooseberries, Strawberries, Figs, And Biscotti
Baby Shrimp Stuffed Artichokes
Steamed Ginger Shrimp Dumplings In Ginger Broth
Steamed Mussels In Fennel Pernod Broth
Roasted Cauliflower Hummus
Steamed Mussels With Pommes Frites