- 1/2 recipe pizza dough
- Cornmeal, for dusting
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup cooked crawfish tails
- 1/2-pound fresh mozzarella, sliced
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. If you have one, place a pizza stone on the bottom rack of the oven.
- Roll dough into a 12-inch circle, about 1/2-inch thick. Dust pizza peel or baking sheet with cornmeal. Place rolled out dough on peel.
- Brush dough with olive oil. Smear minced garlic over dough. Top with Italian seasoning, ricotta, Parmesan, crawfish tails, and sliced mozzarella.
- Bake for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling and the edges are golden brown.
Grilled Pizza With Smoked Salmon Topping
California Style Duck Confit Pizza
New York Style Thin Crust Pizza
Cannoli Dessert Calzone
Fresh White Anchovy And Artichoke Pizza
Roasted Garlic White Pizza With Cheese Stuffed Crust
Roasted Garlic White Pizza With Garlic Sauce
Chicago Style Italian Sausage And Pepper Deep Dish Pizza