- 2 1/2 cups mango nectar
- 4 ounces dark rum
- 2 ounces coconut rum
- 2 ounces Triple Sec
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 lime, juiced (about 2 tablespoons)
Fill 2 ice cube trays with the mango nectar; freeze until solid.
Working in batches, puree the mango ice cubes, dark rum, coconut rum, Triple Sec, pineapple juice, and lime juice in a blender until smooth. Serve.
- Source: Emeril Live EM0216
- Dish Type: Beverage/Alcoholic
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Occasion: Any
- Effort Level: Simple