- 1 tablespoon plus 3/4 cup butter (1 1/2 sticks), divided
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, roughly chopped
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 (2-ounce) chocolate covered nougat candy bars, roughly chopped (recommended: Snickers)
- Vanilla ice cream
- Caramel Sauce
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour a 13 by 9-inch baking pan with 1 tablespoon of the butter and 1 tablespoon of the flour.
Heat the remaining 3/4 cup butter and the unsweetened chocolate in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, stir together 1 cup flour and the sugar. Add melted chocolate mixture to the flour mixture, stirring to combine. Add the eggs, whisking until smooth. Stir in vanilla, chocolate morsels, walnuts, and chopped candy bars.
Spread mixture into the prepared baking pan and bake just until the center is set, 30 to 35 minutes; for dark colored pans, bake 23 to 25 minutes. Cool completely. Cut into 15 squares. Place 1 or 2 squares in a shallow bowl or sundae dish. Top with 1 scoop of ice cream and drizzle with Caramel Sauce. Garnish with whipped cream and maraschino cherries.
Chocolate Chip Pie With Bourbon Cream
Spicy Chile-Chocolate Cake
Oven-Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
Dad's Meat Loaf
Candy Bar Stuffed Baked Apples
Double Chili Cheeseburger with Griddled Onions
Marinated and Grilled London Broil with Emeril's Homemade Steak Sauce
Lamb Lollichops with Pickled Vegetable Chow Chow
Wild Mushroom Smothered Steaks
Backyard Barbecued Chicken with Homemade BBQ Sauce