- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons Emeril's Original Essence, or Baby Bam
- 8 ounces (1/2 16-ounce box) katafi (shredded phyllo pastry), defrosted
- Olive oil cooking spray, or olive oil in pump spray bottle
- Apricot Dipping Sauce
- Spicy Raspberry Dipping Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Place a wire rack inside a large baking sheet and lightly grease or spray with olive oil. Set aside.
- Lightly season the chicken strips with Essence. Set aside.
- Gently unroll the katafi a small amount at a time, making sure that you cover it with a damp towel to keep from drying out.
- Cut the katafi into strips the same length as the chicken, about 4-inches. Spread the cut katafi on a work surface. One at a time, lay the chicken strips on the cut katafi and roll to completely cover the chicken.
- Place the wrapped chicken on the prepared wire rack and lightly spray the tops with olive oil. Bake until golden brown and chicken is cooked through.
- Serve hot with the dipping sauces.
Katafi Wrapped Shrimp In Lettuce Cups With Kicked Up Hoisin Sauce
Fireside Sausage Wraps With Bourbon Mustard Dipping Sauce
Italian Chicken Ribbons With Plum Jam Dipping Sauce
Kicked Up Chicken Wings With Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce
Apricot Dipping Sauce
Spicy Raspberry Dipping Sauce
Puff Pastry Wrapped Salmon And Watercress Mousse With Champagne Chive Butter Sauce
Bob Marley's Reggae: Jerk Marinated Chicken† Breast Skewers, Chargrilled And Served With Creamy Cucumber Dipping Sauce And Yuca Fries
Oven-baked Chicken Fingers With Healthy Ranch Dipping Sauce
Chicken Nuggets with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce