- 8 slices bacon
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Hot pepper sauce, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange the bacon in a layer on a broiler rack set over the broiler pan. Bake until crisp and brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and drain on paper towels. When cool enough to handle, crumble or chop into small pieces.
- In a bowl, cream together the remaining ingredients. Add the crumbled bacon and mix. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
- Serve with the oven baked potato chips.
Oven Fried Potato And Sweet Potato Chips With Creamy Oven Cooked Bacon Dip
Oven Baked Pecan Crusted Chicken Fingers
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Bacon Clam Dip
Baked Jalapeno Poppers
Creamy Crawfish Dip
Creamy Shrimp and Green Onion Dip
Bob Marley's Reggae: Jerk Marinated Chicken† Breast Skewers, Chargrilled And Served With Creamy Cucumber Dipping Sauce And Yuca Fries
Oven-baked Chicken Fingers With Healthy Ranch Dipping Sauce
Baked Sweet Potato Hand Pies