- 1 cup superfine sugar
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups stemmed and halved strawberries
- 1 cup unflavored sparkling water or soda water
- Cracked ice
- Fresh mint sprigs, garnish
In a 2-cup measuring cup, combine the sugar, lemon juice, and water and stir to dissolve the sugar.
In the blender, combine the strawberries and sweetened water. Puree on high speed until smooth. Add the sparkling water and pulse to incorporate. Taste and add more sugar if desired, and pulse to incorporate.
Place cracked ice in 2 tall Collins glasses. Pour the strawberry crush over the ice, garnish with mint sprigs, and serve.
- Source: Emeril Live EM1F38e
- Dish Type: Beverage/Non-Alcoholic
- Cuisine: American
- Occasion: Summer
- Effort Level: Simple