- Sourdough Cornbread
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups chopped yellow onions
- 2 cups fresh sweet corn kernels
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 8 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- reheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Once the cornbread is completely cooled, cut in half horizontally and then into 3/4-inch cubes. Spread on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Turn with a spatula and bake until firm and lightly toasted, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, and let cool and harden.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onion, corn, salt, and cayenne and cook, stirring, until very soft, 5 minutes. Add the garlic and jalapeno, stir to mix, and cook for 1 minute. Add the cheese and cream and cook gently over low heat, stirring, until the cheese melts and the mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat and pour into a decorative bowl, surrounded by the cornbread cubes. Serve immediately.
Chili Con Carne And Chili Con Queso With Tortilla Chips
Shredded Pork Flautas With Roasted Tomatillo Salsa And Corn And Goat's Cheese Queso
Shredded Pork Taquitos With Roasted Tomatillo Salsa And Corn And Goat Cheese Queso
Corn And Goat Cheese Queso
Lasagna Of Fresh Spinach, Corn And Crab With A Goat's Cheese Sauce
Chili Con Queso
Shredded Pork Flautas With Corn And Goat Queso
Chicken Chili With Cornbread Topping And Chipotle Crema
Emeril's Spicy Beef Cigars With Corn And Cheese Queso Sauce