- 2 pounds red bliss potatoes, scrubbed well and patted dry, skins left on
- 4 cups vegetable oil, for frying
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon truffle oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Using a mandolin or very sharp, heavy knife, slice the potatoes into rounds as thin as possible, and place in a large bowl of water to prevent discoloration.
- Heat the oil in a large, heavy pot to between 340 and 350 degrees F.
- Pat the potatoes completely dry. Add to the oil in batches and cook until golden brown, stirring with a long handled spoon to turn and cook evenly, about 2 minutes. Drain on paper towels and place in a large bowl. Toss with the cheese, truffle oil, salt, and pepper. Serve immediately.
Parmesan Truffled Potato Chips
Potato, Onion, And Roquefort Soup
Herb Encased Potato Chips
Blue Cheese And Walnut Crumpets
Truffle Risotto With Parmesan Croutons
Oven Fried Potato And Sweet Potato Chips With Creamy Oven Cooked Bacon Dip
Potato Crusted Lobster Tails With Truffled Mashed Potatoes
Emeril's Beggar Purses Consisting Of Seared Scallops, Truffle Mash, And Fried Quail Eggs Wrapped In A Truffle Crepe
Fried Fresh Mozzarella Cheese With A Mushroom Ragu, Shaved Truffles And A Drizzle Of White Truffle Oil
Emeril's Potato Truffle Charlotte