- 1 1/2 cups Black Bean Chili
- 1 1/2 cups guacamole
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Emeril's Southwest Essence
- 1 1/2 cups salsa, strained in a fine mesh sieve (discard liquid)
- 4 to 6 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted and sliced kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips, for dipping
Spread the black bean chili in an even layer in the bottom of a 9-inch square baking dish. Spread the guacamole over the top of the beans.
Mix the sour cream with the Southwest Essence, and spread it evenly over the top of the guacamole. Layer the remaining ingredients in the order given, spreading each one to the edge of the dish. Refrigerate until ready to serve, up to several hours or overnight.
Serve with the tortilla chips.