- 1 cup whole milk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Emeril's Original Essence
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/4 pound blue cheese, or other creamy blue cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large saucepan, combine the milk, butter, salt, black pepper, and Essence over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, then remove from the heat. Add the flour, and stir constantly with a large wooden spoon to incorporate, about 1 minute. Return to medium-high heat and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and add the eggs one at a time, beating well after the addition of each. Add the cheese and beat until mixed well and a slightly soft dough forms.
- Drop the dough by the spoonful on the baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 350 degrees F, and bake until golden brown, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately, or at room temperature.
Potato And Wild Mushroom Napoleons
Blue Cheese And Brie Quesadillas With A Pear And Brown Sugar Compote
Blue Cheese Tasting
Scotch Broth With Blue Cheese
Blue Cheese And Walnut Crumpets
Blue Cheese Polenta Cakes With Arugula, Caramelized Onions And Walnuts
Fried Clams With Gaahlicky Blue Cheese Dip
Gaahlicky Blue Cheese Dip
Savory Mini Blue Cheese Cakes With Port Reduction
Kicked Up Chicken Wings With Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce