- 4 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced
- One-half cup Poppy Seed Dressing
- 3 naval oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped, toasted pecans
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
Toss the cabbage with the poppy seed dressing in a medium sized mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange in an even layer on large dinner plate or platter. Arrange orange slices over the top in an overlapping pattern. Sprinkle with the pecans and parsley.
* To toast pecans, spread a single layer of nuts on an ungreased cookie sheet and place in 350-degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes. Allow to cool before using.