- 8 cups of your favorite fruits, chopped, such as:
- 1 cup honeydew melon in 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup cantaloupe in 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup orange segments
- 1 cup red grapes
- 1 cup banana slices
- 1 cup cored and chopped apple
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup hulled and sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
Combine all the fruit in a large mixing bowl.
Add the yogurt, lemon juice, and orange juice to the fruit and stir with a large spoon to combine.
Divide the fruit salad among serving plates or bowls, sprinkle each serving with some of the toasted coconut, and serve.
Try serving your fruit salad with a scoop of ice cream or frozen yogurtóor even a dollop of vanilla- or fruit-flavored yogurt, topped with a little Crispy-Crunchy Granola Munchies for crunch!