- 16 small Yukon gold or new potatoes, cooked in salted water until tender and cooled
- Freshly ground white pepper
- 2 ounces smoked salmon
- 2 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon minced shallot
- 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoons brandy
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons heavy cream
- 1 ounce Sevruga caviar
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
Cut the potatoes in half. Hollow out each half of the potato.
Season the potatoes with salt and pepper and set aside. In a food processor, puree the salmon and cream cheese, until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add the garlic, onion, parsley, butter, brandy, lemon juice and cream. Process until the mixture is smooth again, about 1 minute.
Place a heaping spoonful of the mixture in the center of each potato. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Place on a serving platter and garnish with a heaping spoonful of caviar and the chopped chives.