- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Emeril's Creole Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or as needed to taste
- 2 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 40 freshly shucked oysters with their liquor (1 pint)
- 1/2 pound angel hair pasta
- 1 ounce Beluga caviar, or other caviar of your choice
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
Combine the cream, green onions, garlic, and Creole Seasoning in a large skillet over high heat. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes, or until sauce has thickened and reduced to a consistency thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
Stir in the salt and pepper, add the oysters and their liquor, and shake the skillet until the liquid begins to simmer, about 1 1/2 minutes.
Cook the pasta in 2 quarts of boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain the pasta in a colander. Add the pasta to the sauce and toss gently, cooking just until the edges of the oysters start to curl, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
Serve on plates or in shallow bowls and top with a dollop of caviar. Sprinkle each serving and the rim of the plate with 1 tablespoon of the chopped green onions.