- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups thinly sliced onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 8 cups (firmly packed) torn and stemmed kale pieces
- 2 cups Basic Chicken Stock
Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the onions, salt, and pepper and saute for 10 minutes.
Add the garlic, kale, and stock and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes longer, or until crisp-tender.
Remove from the heat and serve immediately.
Quinoa Mix With Sauteed Kale
Potatoes Braised with Apples, Bacon and Cabbage
Honey Butter Braised Turnips
Red Lentil Dal with Kale
Cheesy Kale Dip
Trukey Kale Salad with Creamy Parmesan Dressing
Grilled Green Onions
Creamed Mustard Greens
Southern-Style Collard Greens for the Pressure Cooker
Pressure Cooker Southern-Style Green Beans with Smoked Ham Hocks