- 1 cup Lemon Pepper Vinaigrette
- l6 large shrimp, peeled except for the tails, and deveined
- 2 teaspoons Emeril's Creole Seasoning
- 4 cups assorted greens (Bibb, mache, frisÈe, arugula, watercress, radicchio, or other salad greens)
- 16 spears large fresh asparagus, peeled and blanched
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Prepare the Lemon Pepper Vinaigrette, and set aside.
Toss the shrimp in a bowl with the Creole seasoning and olive oil. Heat a large heavy dry skillet over high heat. When the skillet is hot, add the shrimp and sear them for 3 minutes on each side.
To serve, mound 1 cup of the greens on each plate and fan 4 asparagus spears from the center. Spoon 1/4 cup of the Lemon Pepper Vinaigrette in 1 tablespoon pools between the asparagus. Using 4 shrimp per plate, place 1 on each pool between the asparagus spokes