- 1 pound fresh tomatillos, husks removed
- 1/2 medium-size yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Combine all of the ingredients except the water in a large mixing bowl and toss to mix. Then spread the mixture evenly on a baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven, pour everything into a food processor or blender, add the water, and process until smooth.
- Source: Emeril's TV Dinners
- Dish Type: Sauces