- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 cups pecan pieces
- One 12-ounce bag semisweet chocolate chips
- One 7-ounce bag sweetened flaked coconut
- One 10-ounce bag peanut butter chips
- Two 14-ounce cans sweetened condensed milk
- 10 large scoops Chocolate Ice Cream, softened a bit, or
- use regular store-bought ice cream
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350?F.
- Combine the butter, graham cracker crumbs, and brown sugar in a large bowl, mixing well. Press the mixture against the bottom and sides of a 12 X 17-inch baking pan. Sprinkle the pecans over the crust. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the pecans. Sprinkle the coconut over the chocolate chips. Sprinkle the peanut butter chips over the coconut. Drizzle the condensed milk evenly over the top of the chips. Bake until the edges are brown and crusty and the coconut is lightly toasted, 20 top 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Cut into 20 squares. Put 1 piece on each of 10 plates. Place a scoop of ice cream on top of each cookie. Top the ice cream with the remaining cookies. Drizzle with the chocolate sauce and serve.
Hello Dolly Ice Cream Sandwiches
Creole Cream Cheese And Praline Ice Cream
Ginger Ice Cream Sandwiches with Ginger Molasses Cookies
Chocolate Ice Cream
Ice Cream Bombe
Emerilís Profiteroles With Fresh Coconut Ice Cream
Fresh Coconut Ice Cream
Warm Blackberry Cobbler with Creole Cream Cheese Ice Cream
Guinness Stout Ice Cream
Jeremy's S'Mores Ice Cream Sandwich