- Assorted fresh greens
- 12 ounces beef tenderloin or sirloin
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Tabasco Sauce
- Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup minced red onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped parsley
- 2 eggs
- 4 slices of white bread, crusts removed, brushed with olive oil and lightly toasted
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Garnish two plates with the fresh greens.
- Place the beef on a cutting board and finely chop with a very sharp knife. Season to taste with Worcestershire Sauce, Tabasco, salt and black pepper. Shape the meat into two patties of equal size and center each on a plate of fresh greens.
- Around each meat patty arrange half of the capers, Dijon mustard, red onion and parsley. Carefully break the two eggs, reserving the yolk and half of each shell. Place the yolks in their egg shell cups, then sit an egg cup in the center of each patty. Serve the steak tartars with toast points, olive oil, and Tabasco and Worcestershire Sauces on the side.