- 1 cup picked cilantro leaves
- 1 cup picked parsley leaves
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest and 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 pound large shrimp (about 30) peeled, deveined
Preheat the grill to medium high.
In the bowl of a food processor add all your ingredients, except the oil and shrimp. Process until smooth. With the machine running, slowly drizzle the oil through the feed tube, until it is completely incorporated. Place your shrimp in a large zip lock baggie. Pour the marinade over the shrimp, squeeze out the excess air and seal. Allow to marinate, refrigerated, for at least 30 minutes and up to 1 hour. Grill for 2 minutes per side. Serve hot.