- 2 pound lobster, steamed
- 1/2 pound baby greens, cleaned
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 large cucumber, peeled, cut in half horizontally and cut into 1/4-inch half moons
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 each hearts of palm cut into 1/2-inch rounds
- Salt and pepper to taste
Creamy tarragon dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped tarragon
Remove the lobster meat from the shell, slice the tail meat but leave the claws whole if possible.
Toss the greens with 1/4 cup of dressing and put in the center of a plate. Toss the avocado, cucumber, hearts of palm and tomatoes in the dressng and season with salt and pepper. Arrange in an attractive manner on the greens. Carefully toss the lobster with 1/4 cup of the dressing, and place on top of the salad. Drizzle the plate with the remaining dressing.