- 1 pound ground lamb meat
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground chili powder
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices Jalapeno Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup Roasted Garlic and Black Pepper Aioli
- 1 cup Roasted Corn and Roasted Pepper Salsa
- 4 beer bread buns
- Shoestring French fries, for serving
Preheat the grill to medium.
In a mixing bowl, combine the ground lamb with the cumin, chili powder, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix until thoroughly incorporated. Form into 4-ounce patties. Place on the grill and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Place the cheese on the burgers about a minute before removing from the grill, so the cheese will melt.
Spread the aioli in-between the bun. Place the burger in-between the bun and top with the salsa. Serve with French fries.