- 1 pound ground lamb meat
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground chili powder
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices Jalapeno Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup Roasted Garlic and Black Pepper Aioli
- 1 cup Roasted Corn and Roasted Pepper Salsa
- 4 beer bread buns
- Shoestring French fries, for serving
Preheat the grill to medium.
In a mixing bowl, combine the ground lamb with the cumin, chili powder, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix until thoroughly incorporated. Form into 4-ounce patties. Place on the grill and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Place the cheese on the burgers about a minute before removing from the grill, so the cheese will melt.
Spread the aioli in-between the bun. Place the burger in-between the bun and top with the salsa. Serve with French fries.
Seared Tuna Steak Burger On Cilantro And Onion Roll
Orange, Cumin, And Cilantro Grilled Pork Loin
Pickled Ginger And Cabbage Slaw
Grilled Tuna With Black Bean Chili, Avocado Puree and Fried Tortillas
Grilled Pennsylvania Chicken Breast Sandwich
Grilled Fish Sandwich with Roasted Corn Aioli
Lamb and Chicken Gyros
Grilled Eggplant And Lamb Medallion Sandwich With Rosemary Aioli
Grilled Lamb Patties With A White Bean And Mint Relish
Bacon, Mushroom, Onion and Swiss Burgers