- 12 ounce bag fresh cranberries, rinsed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 satsuma or large tangerine, peeled and segmented
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup brunoise green apple
In the bowl of a food processor combine the cranberries, sugar and orange and pusle until roughly chopped. Transfer to a mixing bowl and add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Set aside in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
The relish can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3 days.