- 1 (4 pound) chicken cut into 10 pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 2 cups bread crumbs (plain, panko, or a mix)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Season the chicken with crushed red pepper and 1 teaspoon salt. Using your hands, rub olive oil over each piece of chicken.
Place the bread crumbs and parsley in a large zip-lock bag. Season the crumbs with the remaining 1 teaspoon salt and the cayenne and shake to combine. Add the chicken to the bag and shake the bag until the chicken is coated completely.
Place the chicken pieces, on a parchment lined rimmed baking sheet. Bake the chicken 50 to 60 minutes or until the chicken is crispy and the juices run clear. Remove from the oven and serve