- 1 dozen shucked Louisiana Oysters
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4-ounce wheel of Brie cheese, cut into 12 equal slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 pound fresh spinach, washed and stemmed
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pat the oysters dry. Season the oysters with Essence. Season the flour with Essence. In a large cast-iron skillet, heat the oil. Dredge the oysters in the flour, shaking off the excess flour. Pan-fry the oysters for 1 to 2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Place the oysters on a baking sheet. Lay a slice of the cheese on top of each oyster. Bake for about 2 to 3 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- In a saute pan, over medium heat, add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the shallots and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Saute for 1 minute. Add the spinach and saute for 2 to 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. To serve, mound the spinach in the center of each plate. Arrange 3 oysters around each mound of spinach and serve warm.
Pan Fried Catfish With Andouille Smothered White Beans
Emeril's Savory Pain Perdu
Blackened Red Fish With Emeril’s Quick Cabbage And Lemon Butter
Oyster Stew With Andouille Mashed Potatoes
Fried Soft Shell Crabs with Tasso Hollandaise
Oyster Rockefeller Soup Garnished with Crispy Bacon and Fried Oysters
Paneed Chicken with Creamed Garlic Potatoes and Braised Kale