- 1 (13-ounce jar) Nutella chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12-ounce) box Crispix cereal
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, for dusting
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, for dusting
In a medium saucepan, melt the Nutella, butter, and chocolate chips over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat.
Place the Crispix in a large bowl and pour the melted chocolate mixture over the top. Gently stir well to coat evenly.
Combine the confectioners' sugar and cocoa in a sifter and sift over the nuggets. Toss to coat evenly. Store in an airtight container.
Just Chillin' Chocolate Fridge Pie
Chicken Nuggets with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Chef Emeril's Salad
New Orleans Style Bread Pudding With Chocolate Sauce
Candy Bar Stuffed Baked Apples
Megan's White Chocolate Bark With Pecans
My First Watermelon Granita
Miss Hilda's Popcorn Cake