1. In a large bowl, combine the onion, lemon zest, lemon juice, parsley, cilantro, mint, salt, cumin, paprika, pepper, and olive oil. Stir well. Add the lamb and toss to coat it with the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
2. Soak the skewers in warm water for about 1 hour before assembling the kebabs.
3. Preheat a grill to high, and lightly oil the grate.
4. Thread the lamb onto the soaked skewers, and place them on the grill. Cook, turning frequently to promote even browning, for 12 to 14 minutes.
5. Wrap a pita bread around the meat on a skewer, and while holding the bread firmly around the meat, twist the skewer out of the meat. Drizzle the meat with Feta Spread to your liking. Repeat with the remaining pitas and skewers, and enjoy!
Yield: 6 to 8 servings