- 1 1/2 pounds small zucchini
- 1 1/2 pounds small yellow squash
- 6 tablespoons white wine vinegar or champagne vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 cup julienned fresh mint
- 1/4 cup julienned fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 6 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, lightly toasted
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the zucchini and yellow squash and cook for 1 1/2 minutes. Drain, and set aside to cool.
- When the squash are cool enough to handle, slice them very thin lengthwise, using a mandoline or a sharp knife. Transfer the squash ribbons to a mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- When the squash has cooled completely, add the vinaigrette, mint, basil, and chives. Toss gently to combine. Crumble the goat cheese over the top, sprinkle with the pine nuts, and serve immediately.
Grilled Vegetable And Goat Cheese Sandwich
Grilled Fig And Goat Cheese Pizzas
Limoncello Cured Salmon, Arugula And Goat Cheese Pizza
Grilled Sweet Potato Salad
Emeril Lagasse's Spinach, Cherry, And Goat Cheese Salad With Warm Bacon Dressing
Burgers With Bacon And Cheese
Green Salad With French Dressing
Grilled Corn With Cheese And Chile
Grilled Banana Splits With Hot Fudge And Rum Caramel Sauce
Grilled Sardines With Fresh Herb Sauce