- 6 large ripe peaches, halved,
- and pitted
- 6 tablespoons honey, plus more for serving (optional)
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese,
- at room temperature
- Preheat a grill to medium-high.
- Place the peaches, cut side down, on the grill and cook until lightly charred, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer the peaches, cut side up, to a grill-proof baking dish or baking sheet, and drizzle them evenly with the honey. Place the dish on the grill and close the grill. Cook until the peaches are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the baking dish from the grill, and divide the peach halves among six dessert plates. Divide the mascarpone evenly among the plates, and drizzle with additional honey if desired. Serve immediately.
- Source: Emeril at the Grill
Turkey Roulade With Peach And Sage Gravy
Grilled Corn With Cheese And Chile
Grilled Banana Splits With Hot Fudge And Rum Caramel Sauce
Grilled Fish Tacos With A Roasted Chile And Avocado Salsa
Peach And Sage Gravy
Fresh Peach Fried Pies With A Cinnamon Crust And Roasted Peach And Raspberry Ice Cream
Foie Gras And Mushroom Stew With Mascarpone Dumplings
Roasted Peach Soup Garnished With Peach Sorbet And Butter Cookies
Baby Lettuces And Cayenne Roasted Peanuts With Creole Honey Mustard Vinaigrette, And Homemade White Cheddar Crackers
Chilled Stone Crab Claws With A Hearts Of Palm Salad And Honey Tangerine Gastrique