- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup crumbled biscotti cookies or other cookie crumbs of choice
- 1/4 cup Frangelico or other nut-flavored liqueur
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped hazelnuts or walnuts, lightly toasted
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer and let it soften slightly, about 5 minutes at room temperature.
- Into the bottom of four parfait or ice cream dishes, scoop about 2 tablespoons of the vanilla ice cream.
- Top with about 1/2 tablespoon of the cookie crumbs, and drizzle with 1 1/2 teaspoons of the liqueur. Continue layering the ingredients, ending with liqueur on top.
- Serve immediately, garnished with the chopped nuts.