- 2 pounds dried spaghetti
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup green onions
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the spaghetti and cook until al dente, about 10 minutes. Drain in a colander.
- Meanwhile, in a medium pot, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and green onions and cook, stirring, until fragrant and starting to turn golden, about 2 minutes. Add the wine, basil, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper, and cook for 2 minutes. Add the butter and parsley and cook for 2 minutes.
- Return the drained spaghetti to the pot. Add the sauce, to taste, and toss well to coat. Place in a large serving bowl and coat with the Parmesan.
Italian Chicken With New Orleans Spaghetti Bordelaise
Spaghetti All'amatriciana: Spaghetti Amatrice Style
Classic Spaghetti Carbonara
Chicken Cacciatore With Spaghetti
Raspberries Macerated In Wine Mille Feuille With A Lemon Chantilly Cream
Blueberry And Pear Torte With White Chocolate Ice Cream
Classic Bordelaise Sauce
Grilled Veal Chops With Herb Cheese, Wild Mushroom Tomato Bordelaise