- 1 1/2 pints fresh strawberries, rinsed, wiped dry, hulled and sliced (about 3 cups)
- 1/4 cup superfine or granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 pounds bananas, sliced 1/2-inch thick (about 3 cups)
- Chocolate Brownies
- Vanilla Pudding
- Chocolate Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups cold heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Sugared almond slices, garnish
- In a bowl, combine the strawberries with the superfine or granulated sugar and 1 tablespoon of the orange juice. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 and up to 3 hours.
- In another bowl, toss the sliced bananas with the remaining 3 tablespoons orange juice. Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 hour.
- Cut each 3-inch piece of brownie in half horizontally. Place the bottom halves, cut side up, in the bottom of 6 individual glass dessert bowls. Arrange about 1/4 cup each of the bananas and strawberries over each brownie portion. Top with about 1/4 cup of the vanilla pudding. Arrange another brownie half over each pudding layer and repeat layering with the fruit, drizzling the fruit with any juices that remain in the bowls. Top with the pudding and drizzle about 2 tablespoons of cooled chocolate sauce over the top of each portion.
- To make the sweetened whipped cream, in a large bowl, beat the cream until frothy and starting to thicken. Beat in the confectioners' sugar and continue beating until thickened and soft peaks form, about 2 minutes.
- Spread 1/3 to 1/2 cup of whipped cream on top of each trifle and garnish with the sugared almond slices.
- Refrigerate for up to 2 hours, or serve immediately.
Bananas Foster Bread Pudding With Vanilla Ice Cream And Caramel Sauce
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Bread Pudding with Vanilla Bean Creme Anglaise
Bread Pudding With Strawberry Raspberry Preserves And White Chocolate Sauce
Banana Chocolate Bread Pudding With Mint Créme Anglaise
Deep Dish Banana Pudding With Chocolate Sauce
Mascerated Strawberries Over Chocolate Shortcakes And Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Banana Chocolate Bread Pudding
Rocky Road Brownie Pudding Pie With Shortbread Crust