- 4 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced and blanched
- One-half cup Poppy Seed Dressing
- 3 naval oranges, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped, toasted pecans
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the cabbage in enough water to cover. Cook for 4 minutes. Drain, rinse in cold water and drain again.
- Toss the cabbage with the poppy seed dressing in a medium sized mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange in an even layer on large dinner plate or platter. Arrange orange slices over the top in an overlapping pattern. Sprinkle with the pecans and parsley.
- * To toast pecans, spread a single layer of nuts on an ungreased cookie sheet and place in 350-degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes. Allow to cool before using.
Quick Asian Curry Salad Dressing
Pear, Walnut And Romaine Salad With Balsamic Vinegar
Poppy Seed Dressing
Roasted Eggplants, Peppers & Goat Cheese With Balsamic Thyme Vinaigrette
Little Heart Cookies
Smoky Chipotle Chili
Roast Eye Of The Round With Vegetables
Potato And Onion Pie