- 1 cup farro, rinsed
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups chopped dandelion greens
- 1/2 cup diced pear
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/3 cup toasted pistachios
- 1/4 cup chopped dates
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate Dressing 
- 1/3 cup crumbled Point Reyes Blue cheese
Combine the farro, water, salt and pepper in the inner pot of the pressure cooker. Press the pressure function, select barley and set the timer to 5 minutes. When the farro has stopped cooking, press cancel. Quick release the pressure. Drain the farro of any remaining liquid.
Transfer the farro to a large bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons of the Pomegranate Dressing. In a separate bowl, toss the dandelion greens, pear, pomegranate seeds, pistachios, and dates and toss with the remaining dressing.
Combine the farro with the greens and mix well. Crumble the blue cheese over the top of the salad and serve immediately.
Note: This recipe was created specifically for the Emeril Lagasse Pressure AirFryer by Tristar. As such, cook times and temperatures may need to be adjusted if you would like to make this recipe in another pressure cooker.
- Source: Emeril's Test Kitchen 
- Dish Type: Salads 
- Cuisine: Contemporary American 
- Cooking Method: pressure cooking 
- Occasion: Any 
- Effort Level: Simple