- 3 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablesspoon honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2/3 cup grapeseed oil
In a small bowl whisk together the pomegranate molasses, vinegar, mustard, honey and salt and pepper. Slowly drizzle in the grapeseed oil, to form an emulsion.
The vinaigrette may be made several days in advance and stored in a resealable container in the refrigerator.
- Source: Emeril's Test Kitchen
- Dish Type: Salads
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Occasion: Any
- Effort Level: Simple