- 1 cup sliced leek, white part only
- 1/2 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups chopped smoked turkey meat
- 3 large bunches collard greens, washed, destemmed, and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup Smoked Turkey Stock 
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
Press saute function, select vegetable setting. Set timer for 20 minutes and set temperature to 360º F. Add the olive oil, onions, garlic and salt and pepper to the inner pot and cook stirring until the onions are wilted and translucent, about 8 minutes. Add the smoked turkey and stir well to incorporate. Add the collard greens in batches. Stir until slightly wilted and then add another batch. Repeat until you have added all of the greens.
Add the turkey stock and the red chili flakes. Press the pressure function, select the vegetable setting and set the timer for 2 minutes. Naturally release.
Serve the greens immediately. Alternatively, the greens can be frozen in a resealable container for up to 6 months.
Note: This recipe was created specifically for the Emeril Lagasse Pressure AirFryer by Tristar. As such, cook times and temperatures may need to be adjusted if you would like to make this recipe in another pressure cooker.