- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds mussels, about 24 pieces
- 2 pounds littleneck clams, about 16 pieces
- 1 pound peeled and deveined, medium shrimp (16/20 count)
- 2 1/2 cups Amalfi-style Sauce 
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- 2 cups cooked fregola (a bead-shaped pasta from Sardinia)
- Fennel fronds, for garnish
In a large Dutch-oven heat the olive oil over medium-high heat, when hot, add the mussels and clams. Cook the mussels and clams for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring to coat with the olive oil. Add the shrimp, Amalfi-style sauce and butter and cover the pan. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes longer, stirring ocassionally, until the mussels and clams fully open and the shrimp has cooked through.
Serve the seafood stew, in a shallow bowl, over warm fregola and garnish with the fennel fronds.